Distracted by realities of our own invention, the natural world becomes invisible, technology is our king.
As the cracks in our society spread, two surfers seek refuge in the vastness of the ocean, away from the deafening clamour of humankind.
Unchained and dangerously close to freedom.
* Best Cinematography - London Surf film Festival 2018
* Best Cinematography - Bells Beach Surf Film Festival 2019
* Best Cinematography - Swiss Surf Film Festival 2019
* Vermelhinha Award - Ubatuba Surf Film Festival 2019
* Best direction - Endorphin Awards 2019 (Artistic work - long form)
* Best photography - Endorphin Awards 2019 (Artistic work - long form)